- Fully automatic segmentation of femurs with medullary canal definition in high and in low resolution CT scans
- 'Thunder Measure Vet Device': een praktische en objectieve methode om de lichaamsconditie van melkvee te schatten
- Loading capacity versus enzyme activity in anisotropic and spherical calcium carbonate microparticles
Three-dimensional quantification of the morphology and intragranular void ratio of a shelly carbonate sand
2015) Advances in Soil Mechanics and Geotechnical Engineering. 6. p.551-558 Mark(
- Does bite force provide a competitive advantage in shrews?: the case of the greater white-toothed shrew
- Assessing visual variables of cartographic text design
- Tools for quantitative form description; an evaluation of different software packages for semi-landmark analysis
- An investigation of matching symmetry in the human pinnae with possible implications for 3D ear recognition and sound localization
- Specific information levels in relation to fragmentation patterns of shrew mandibles: do fragments tell the same story?
- Is beak morphology in Darwin's finches tuned to loading demands?