- Does bite force provide a competitive advantage in shrews?: the case of the greater white-toothed shrew
Three-dimensional quantification of the morphology and intragranular void ratio of a shelly carbonate sand
2015) Advances in Soil Mechanics and Geotechnical Engineering. 6. p.551-558 Mark(
- Assessing visual variables of cartographic text design
- Tools for quantitative form description; an evaluation of different software packages for semi-landmark analysis
- Is beak morphology in Darwin's finches tuned to loading demands?
- Specific information levels in relation to fragmentation patterns of shrew mandibles: do fragments tell the same story?
- An investigation of matching symmetry in the human pinnae with possible implications for 3D ear recognition and sound localization
- Biological image analysis
- Accurate 2.5-D boundary element method for conductive media
- Semi-automated landmark-based 3D analysis reveals new morphometric characteristics in the trochlear dysplastic femur