Bifidobacterium aquikefiri sp nov., isolated from water kefir
2016) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF SYSTEMATIC AND EVOLUTIONARY MICROBIOLOGY. 66(3). p.1281-1286 Mark(
- Hemispatial neglect shows that 'Before' is 'Left'
- Complete mitochondrial genome of the Verticillium-wilt causing plant pathogen Verticillium nonalfalfae
- The genome of the seagrass Zostera marina reveals angiosperm adaptation to the sea
- Can chunk size differences explain developmental changes in lexical learning?
- Representation theorems for partially exchangeable random variables
- Lactifluus volemus in Europe: three species in one: revealed by a multilocus genealogical approach, Bayesian species delimitation and morphology
- Temperature affects microbial abundance, activity and interactions in anaerobic digestion
- The Unipept metaproteomics analysis pipeline
- Viral small-RNA analysis of Bombyx mori larval midgut during persistent and pathogenic cytoplasmic polyhedrosis virus infection