- The heterogeneity of headache patients who self-medicate: a cluster analysis approach
Self-medication in persistent rhinitis: overuse of decongestants in half of the patients
2014) JOURNAL OF ALLERGY AND CLINICAL IMMUNOLOGY IN PRACTICE. 2(3). p.313-319 Mark(
- Self-medication of regular headache: a community pharmacy-based survey
- Self-medication of upper gastrointestinal symptoms: a community pharmacy study
- Home medication cabinets and self-medication: a source of potential health threats
- Are cultural dimensions relevant for explaining cross-national differences in antibiotic use in Europe?
- Deworming efficacy of Albizia anthelmintica in Uganda: preliminary findings