- A dimensional and person-centered perspective on controlled reasons for non-participation in physical education
- Do students with different motives for physical education respond differently to autonomy-supportive and controlling teaching?
- Promoting elementary school students’ autonomous reading motivation : effects of a teacher professional development workshop
- Changing teachers' beliefs regarding autonomy support and structure: The role of experienced psychological need satisfaction in teacher training
- Do personality traits moderate relations between psychologically controlling parenting and problem behavior in adolescents?
- Helping motivation and well-being of chronic pain couples: a daily diary study
- Intrapersonal achievement goals and underlying reasons among long distance runners : their relation with race experience, self-talk, and running time
- Autonomy-supportive parenting and autonomy-supportive sibling interactions: the role of mothers' and siblings' psychological need satisfaction
- When is helping your partner with chronic pain a burden? The relation between helping motivation and personal and relational functioning
The multidimensional work motivation scale: validation evidence in seven languages and nine countries
2015) EUROPEAN JOURNAL OF WORK AND ORGANIZATIONAL PSYCHOLOGY. 24(2). p.178-196 Mark(