- Structuring peer assessment: comparing the impact of the degree of structure on peer feedback content
- Scripting the role of assessor and assessee in peer assessment in a wild environment: impact on peer feedback quality and product improvement
- Scripting collaboration in web-based collaborative inquiry in face-to-face classroom settings
- Structuring asynchronous discussion groups: the impact of role assignment and self-assessment on students’ levels of knowledge construction through social negotiation
- Tagging thinking types in asynchronous discussion groups: effects on critical thinking
- Supporting active cognitive processing in collaborative groups: the potential of Bloom's taxonomy as a labeling tool
Scripting by assigning roles: does it improve knowledge construction in asynchronous discussion groups?
2007) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF COMPUTER-SUPPORTED COLLABORATIVE LEARNING. 2(2-3). p.225-246 Mark(