- Monetary intelligence and behavioral economics across 32 cultures : good apples enjoy good quality of life in good barrels
- Linking psychological need experiences to daily and recurring dreams
- Supply chain performance and satisfaction : investigating the perceptions of relationship quality in the Ugandan maize supply chain
- Choosing when choices are limited : the role of perceived afforded choice and autonomy in prisoners’ well-being.
- Low-price guarantees as advertisement strategy and compensation policy: The more, the better?
The predictive value of subsets of the orebro musculoskeletal pain screening questionnaire for return to work in chronic low back pain
2017) EUROPEAN JOURNAL OF PHYSICAL AND REHABILITATION MEDICINE. 53(3). p.359-365 Mark(
- Treatment patterns in moderate-to-severe plaque psoriasis : results from a Belgian cross-sectional study (DISCOVER)
- Basic psychological need experiences, fatigue, and sleep in individuals with unexplained chronic fatigue
- Purchasing-driven sales : matching sales strategies to the evolution of the purchasing function
- Effect of medical interventions on gender dysphoria and body image : a follow-up study.