- Mixture toxicity of nickel and zinc to Daphnia magna is noninteractive at low effect sizes but becomes synergistic at high effect sizes
- Development and validation of a biotic ligand model for predicting chronic toxicity of lead to Ceriodaphnia dubia
- Toxicity of lead (Pb) to freshwater green algae: development and validation of a bioavailability model and inter-species sensitivity comparison
The ecosystem perspective in ecotoxicology as a way forward for the ecological risk assessment of chemicals
2013) INTEGRATED ENVIRONMENTAL ASSESSMENT AND MANAGEMENT. 9(3). p.E34-E38 Mark(
- Monitoring micropollutants in marine waters: can quality standards be met?
- Cross-phylum extrapolation of the Daphnia magna chronic biotic ligand model for zinc to the snail Lymnaea stagnalis and the rotifer Brachionus calyciflorus
- Effects of Mg2+ and H+ to the toxicity of Ni2+ to the unicellular green alga Pseudokircheriella subcapitata: model development and validation with surface waters
- A single bioavailability model can accurately predict Ni toxicity to green microalgae in soft and hard surface waters.
- Reduction of growth and haemolymph Ca levels in the freshwater snail Lymnaea stagnalis chronically exposed to cobalt
- Is ecosystem structure the target of concern in ecological effect assessments?