- Bioavailability and mixture effects of metals in different European mussel populations
- Multi-residue determination and ecological risk assessment of pesticides in the lakes of Rwanda
- Development and validation of a metal mixture bioavailability model (MMBM) to predict chronic toxicity of Ni-Zn-Pb mixtures to Ceriodaphnia dubia
- How can a Belgian flood risk assessment be the base of a new risk approach in Annotto Bay, Jamaica?
- Development and validation of a chronic Pb bioavailability model for the freshwater rotifer Brachionus calyciflorus
- Framing the 'child at risk' in social work reports: truth-telling or storytelling?
- Aspergillus and Fusarium toxins: analysis, metabolic profiling, in vivo kinetics and metabolism, and risk assessment
- Bioavailability and chronic toxicity of metal mixtures in freshwater: modelling and implementation in risk assessment
- Risk of cross-contamination due to the use of antimicrobial medicated feed throughout the trail of feed from the feed mill to the farm
The concept of risk assessment and being unfit for surgery
2016) EUROPEAN JOURNAL OF VASCULAR AND ENDOVASCULAR SURGERY. 51(6). p.857-866 Mark(