- Multi-residue determination and ecological risk assessment of pesticides in the lakes of Rwanda
- How can a Belgian flood risk assessment be the base of a new risk approach in Annotto Bay, Jamaica?
- Framing the 'child at risk' in social work reports: truth-telling or storytelling?
- Aspergillus and Fusarium toxins: analysis, metabolic profiling, in vivo kinetics and metabolism, and risk assessment
- Bioavailability and chronic toxicity of metal mixtures in freshwater: modelling and implementation in risk assessment
- Risk of cross-contamination due to the use of antimicrobial medicated feed throughout the trail of feed from the feed mill to the farm
The concept of risk assessment and being unfit for surgery
2016) EUROPEAN JOURNAL OF VASCULAR AND ENDOVASCULAR SURGERY. 51(6). p.857-866 Mark(
- The derivation of effects threshold concentrations of lead for European freshwater ecosystems
- Reproductive toxicity of binary and ternary mixture combinations of nickel, zinc, and lead to Ceriodaphnia dubia is best predicted with the independent action model
- Assessment of pospiviroid transmission by Myzus persicae, Macrolophus pygmaeus and Bombus terrestris