- A mixed-methods study of former child soldiers transition trajectories from military to civilian life
- Social and physical environmental factors influencing adolescents' physical activity in urban public open spaces : a qualitative study using walk-along interviews
- Criticality on the international scene : quo vadis?
- Developmental plasticity affects sexual size dimorphism in an anole lizard
- An approach using SAT solvers for the RCPSP with logical constraints
- The interplay between neighbourhood characteristics: the health impact of changes in social cohesion, disorder and unsafety feelings
- Questioning the state-rebel divide in Mindanao: a comparative analysis of north Cotabato and Compostela Valley province
- Importance of traditional protected areas for the collection of medicinal plants, Kongo-Central (DRC)
- The need for radiotherapy in Europe in 2020: not only data but also a cancer plan
The international renewable energy agency: a success story in institutional innovation?
2015) INTERNATIONAL ENVIRONMENTAL AGREEMENTS-POLITICS LAW AND ECONOMICS. 15(2). p.159-177 Mark(
- Association between innovative entrepreneurial orientation, absorptive capacity, and farm business performance
- Equality of opportunities, divergent conceptualisations and their implications for early childhood care and education policies
- Market-driven production with transaction costs outlook: gum arabic collection systems in Senegal
- Abiotic resource use
- Electrolytic extraction drives volatile fatty acid chain elongation through lactic acid and replaces chemical pH control in thin stillage fermentation