- Criticality on the international scene : quo vadis?
- Social and physical environmental factors influencing adolescents' physical activity in urban public open spaces : a qualitative study using walk-along interviews
- The interplay between neighbourhood characteristics: the health impact of changes in social cohesion, disorder and unsafety feelings
- An approach using SAT solvers for the RCPSP with logical constraints
- Developmental plasticity affects sexual size dimorphism in an anole lizard
- Importance of traditional protected areas for the collection of medicinal plants, Kongo-Central (DRC)
- Questioning the state-rebel divide in Mindanao: a comparative analysis of north Cotabato and Compostela Valley province
The international renewable energy agency: a success story in institutional innovation?
2015) INTERNATIONAL ENVIRONMENTAL AGREEMENTS-POLITICS LAW AND ECONOMICS. 15(2). p.159-177 Mark(
- The need for radiotherapy in Europe in 2020: not only data but also a cancer plan
- Association between innovative entrepreneurial orientation, absorptive capacity, and farm business performance