- A mixed-methods study of former child soldiers transition trajectories from military to civilian life
Does perceived stress mediate the relationship between commuting and health-related quality of life?
2017) TRANSPORTATION RESEARCH PART F-TRAFFIC PSYCHOLOGY AND BEHAVIOUR. 50. p.100-108 Mark(
- Criticality on the international scene : quo vadis?
- Social and physical environmental factors influencing adolescents' physical activity in urban public open spaces : a qualitative study using walk-along interviews
- Developmental plasticity affects sexual size dimorphism in an anole lizard
- An approach using SAT solvers for the RCPSP with logical constraints
- The interplay between neighbourhood characteristics: the health impact of changes in social cohesion, disorder and unsafety feelings
- Importance of traditional protected areas for the collection of medicinal plants, Kongo-Central (DRC)
- Questioning the state-rebel divide in Mindanao: a comparative analysis of north Cotabato and Compostela Valley province
- Fulfilment of administrative and professional organisational obligations and nurses' customer-oriented behaviours