- Does a voucher program improve reproductive health service delivery and access in Kenya?
- Sexual and reproductive health of migrants: does the EU care?
- Advancing social and economic development by investing in women's and children's health: a new Global Investment Framework
High rates of abortion and low levels of contraceptive use among adolescent female sex workers in Kunming, China: a cross-sectional analysis
2014) EUROPEAN JOURNAL OF CONTRACEPTION AND REPRODUCTIVE HEALTH CARE. 19(5). p.368-378 Mark(
- A cross-sectional study on attitudes toward gender equality, sexual behavior, positive sexual experiences, and communication about sex among sexually active and non-sexually active adolescents in Bolivia and Ecuador
Contraceptive options for women living with HIV
2014) BEST PRACTICE & RESEARCH CLINICAL OBSTETRICS & GYNAECOLOGY. 28(6). p.881-890 Mark(
- Factorial validation of the Attitudes toward Women Scale for Adolescents (AWSA) in assessing sexual behaviour patterns in Bolivian and Ecuadorian adolescents
- Cancer patients' and professional caregivers' needs, preferences and factors associated with receiving and providing fertility-related information: a mixed-methods systematic review
- Sexually transmitted infections and women's sexual and reproductive health
- Family planning practices and pregnancy intentions among HIV-positive and HIV-negative postpartum women in Swaziland: a cross sectional survey