- Does a voucher program improve reproductive health service delivery and access in Kenya?
- Sexual and reproductive health of migrants: does the EU care?
- Advancing social and economic development by investing in women's and children's health: a new Global Investment Framework
- Factorial validation of the Attitudes toward Women Scale for Adolescents (AWSA) in assessing sexual behaviour patterns in Bolivian and Ecuadorian adolescents
Contraceptive options for women living with HIV
2014) BEST PRACTICE & RESEARCH CLINICAL OBSTETRICS & GYNAECOLOGY. 28(6). p.881-890 Mark(
High rates of abortion and low levels of contraceptive use among adolescent female sex workers in Kunming, China: a cross-sectional analysis
2014) EUROPEAN JOURNAL OF CONTRACEPTION AND REPRODUCTIVE HEALTH CARE. 19(5). p.368-378 Mark(
- A cross-sectional study on attitudes toward gender equality, sexual behavior, positive sexual experiences, and communication about sex among sexually active and non-sexually active adolescents in Bolivia and Ecuador
- Cancer patients' and professional caregivers' needs, preferences and factors associated with receiving and providing fertility-related information: a mixed-methods systematic review
- Sexually transmitted infections and women's sexual and reproductive health
- Family planning practices and pregnancy intentions among HIV-positive and HIV-negative postpartum women in Swaziland: a cross sectional survey