- Current evidence on physical therapy in patients with adhesive capsulitis: what are we missing?
- Recovery of peripheral muscle function from fatiguing exercise and daily physical activity level in patients with multiple sclerosis: a case-control study
- Treatment of central sensitization in patients with 'unexplained' chronic pain: an update
- Pain physiology education improves health status and endogenous pain inhibition in fibromyalgia: a double-blind randomized controlled trial
- The effectiveness of a self-management occupational therapy intervention on activity performance in persons with MS-related fatigue: a randomized clinical trial.
- The efficacy of patient education in whiplash associated disorders: a systematic review
- Rehabilitation of patients with 'unexplained' chronic musculoskeletal pain: focus on central sensitization
Pain neurophysiology education improves cognitions, pain thresholds and movement performance in people with chronic whiplash: a pilot study
2011) JOURNAL OF REHABILITATION RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT. 48(1). p.43-58 Mark(
- Symptom fluctuations and daily physical activity in patients with chronic fatigue syndrome: a case-control study
- Myalgic encephalomyeltitis/chronic fatigue syndrome: rehabilitation through activity management, stress management and exercise therapy