- Stapling monomeric GCN4 peptides allows for DNA binding and enhanced cellular uptake
- Cyclodextrin-peptide conjugates for sequence specific DNA binding
- Can faces prime a language?
- Lipid and carbohydrate modifications of α-galactosylcer-amide differently influence mouse and human type I natural killer T cell activation
- What can atypical language hemispheric specialization tell us about cognitive functions?
- Does landscape related expertise influence the visual perception of landscape photographs?: implications for participatory landscape planning and management
- Regional amplitude of the low-frequency fluctuations at rest predicts word-reading skill
- New porphyrin derivatives for phosphate anion sensing in both organic and aqueous media
Bipolar comparison of 3D ear models
2014) Communications in Computer and Information Science. 444. p.160-169 Mark(
- End-to-end learning for music audio