- Infections of neonatal and adult mice with murine CMV HaNa1 strain upon oronasal inoculation: new insights in the pathogenesis of natural primary CMV infections
Optoelectronic systems trained with backpropagation through time
2015) IEEE Transactions on Neural Networks and Learning Systems. 26(7). p.1545-1550 Mark(
- Stapling monomeric GCN4 peptides allows for DNA binding and enhanced cellular uptake
- Cyclodextrin-peptide conjugates for sequence specific DNA binding
- What you see is what you get: motor resonance in peripheral vision
- Rotation-invariant convolutional neural networks for galaxy morphology prediction
- Can faces prime a language?
- What can atypical language hemispheric specialization tell us about cognitive functions?
- Word knowledge in the crowd: measuring vocabulary size and word prevalence in a massive online experiment
- Lipid and carbohydrate modifications of α-galactosylcer-amide differently influence mouse and human type I natural killer T cell activation