- From input to output: the potential of parallel corpora for CALL
- Students' autonomous reading motivation: A study into its correlates and promotion strategies in late elementary classrooms
- The relation between elementary students' recreational and academic reading motivation, reading frequency, engagement, and comprehension: a self-determination theory perspective
Validation of a Chinese version of metacognitive awareness of reading strategies inventory
2012) EGITIM ARASTIRMALARI-EURASIAN JOURNAL OF EDUCATIONAL RESEARCH. 12(48). p.117-134 Mark(
- The relationship between recreational and academic reading motivation, reading frequency and comprehension in late primary school
- Poor comprehensive readers: what do we know about their profile?