Psychopathy, traumatic exposure, and lifetime posttraumatic stress
2012) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF OFFENDER THERAPY AND COMPARATIVE CRIMINOLOGY. 56(4). p.505-524 Mark(
- Psychopathy and internalizing psychopathology
- Psychopathy and predatory violence in homicide, violent, and sexual offences: factor and facet relations
- Psychopathy, traumatic exposure, and lifetime posttraumatic stress
- Psychopathy and depression: mutually exclusive?
- The factor structure and antisocial correlates of the Psychopathy Checklist-Revised in a Belgian sample of incarcerated perpetrators of violent and sexual crimes