- Psoriasis: burning down the host
- Analysis of telomere length as predictive marker in psoriasis for comorbidities
- Measuring the impact of vitiligo : behind the white spots
- Recommendations for managing a suboptimal response to biologics for moderate-to-severe psoriasis: a Belgian perspective
- microRNAs in psoriasis: leaders or followers?
- Developing a therapeutic range of adalimumab serum concentrations in management of psoriasis: a step toward personalized treatment
Real-life effectiveness of once-daily calcipotriol and betamethasone dipropionate gel vs. ointment formulations in psoriasis vulgaris: final analysis of the 52-week PRO-long study
2015) JOURNAL OF THE EUROPEAN ACADEMY OF DERMATOLOGY AND VENEREOLOGY. 29(12). p.2349-2355 Mark(
- Practical guidance on immunogenicity to biologic agents used in the treatment of psoriasis: what can be learnt from other diseases?
- Targeted silencing of DEFB4 in a bioengineered skin-humanized mouse model for psoriasis: development of siRNA SECosome-based novel therapies
- Viewpoint on handling anti-TNF failure in psoriasis