- The presence of fructosamine in human aortic valves is associated with valve stiffness.
- Profiling of the early nitrogen stress response in the diatom Phaeodactylum tricornutum reveals a novel family of RING-domain transcription factors
ROTUNDA3 function in plant development by phosphatase 2A-mediated regulation of auxin transporter recycling
2016) PROCEEDINGS OF THE NATIONAL ACADEMY OF SCIENCES OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA. 113(10). p.2768-2773 Mark(
- CENH3-GFP: a visual marker for gametophytic and somatic ploidy determination in Arabidopsis thaliana
- Targeted cell elimination reveals an auxin-guided biphasic mode of lateral root initiation
- Preeclampsia transforms membrane N-glycome in human placenta
- Treating sarcopenia in clinical practice: where are we now?
- PeptideShaker enables reanalysis of MS-derived proteomics data sets
- Terminal NK cell maturation is controlled by concerted actions of T-bet and Zeb2 and is essential for melanoma rejection
- Altered cytoskeletal organization characterized lethal but not surviving Brtl(+/-) mice: insight on phenotypic variability in osteogenesis imperfecta