- The competent ECEC system in the city of Ghent
Professional development for ECEC practitioners with resposibilities for children at risk: which competences and in-service training are needed?
2014) EUROPEAN EARLY CHILDHOOD EDUCATION RESEARCH JOURNAL. 22(3). p.412-424 Mark(
- Can research realise a bit of Utopia? The impact of action-research on the policy of childcare in Flanders
- Quali competenze per i professionisti della prima infanzia?
- Childcare practitioners and the process of prosfesionalisation
- Childcare professionalism in Flanders: an inside-outside perspective
- Towards competent systems in early childhood education and care: implications for policy and practice
- The education and care divide: the role of the early childhood workforce in 15 European countries
- Childcare practitioners and the process of professionalization
- Country report Belgium