- The value of polyurethane-cuffed endotracheal tubes to reduce microaspiration and intubation-related pneumonia: a systematic review of laboratory and clinical studies
- Knowledge and management of endotracheal tube cuffs: a survey among 591 intensive care nurses
- Healthcare-associated bloodstream infections in a neonatal intensive care unit over a 20-year period (1992-2011): trends in incidence, pathogens, and mortality
- How to avoid micro-aspiration?: a key element for the prevention of ventilator-associated pneumonia in intubated ICU patients
- Prevalence, risk factors, and mortality for ventilator-associated pneumonia in middle-aged, old, and very old critically ill patients
- Nurses' knowledge of evidence-based guidelines on the prevention of peripheral venous catheter-related infections: a multicentre survey
Toothbrushing does not need to reduce the risk of VAP to be indispensable
2012) EUROPEAN JOURNAL OF CLINICAL MICROBIOLOGY & INFECTIOUS DISEASES. 31(11). p.3257-3258 Mark(
- Prevention of VAP: is zero rate possible?
- What is new in the prevention of ventilator-associated pneumonia?
- An evaluation of family-centered care services and organization of visiting policies in Belgian intensive care units: a multicenter survey