- Healthcare-associated bloodstream infections in a neonatal intensive care unit over a 20-year period (1992-2011): trends in incidence, pathogens, and mortality
Toothbrushing does not need to reduce the risk of VAP to be indispensable
2012) EUROPEAN JOURNAL OF CLINICAL MICROBIOLOGY & INFECTIOUS DISEASES. 31(11). p.3257-3258 Mark(
- What is new in the prevention of ventilator-associated pneumonia?
- Prevention of VAP: is zero rate possible?
- An evaluation of family-centered care services and organization of visiting policies in Belgian intensive care units: a multicenter survey
- Antimicrobial prophylaxis in liver transplant patients: a multicenter survey endorsed by the European Liver and Intestine Transplant Association
- Behavioral determinants of hand hygiene compliance in intensive care units
- Reduction of ventilator-associated pneumonia: enhancing knowledge is important
- Oral care, ventilator-associated pneumonia, and counting cultures
- Implementation of an evidence-based sepsis program in the intensive care unit: evident or not?