- Executive control of actions across time and space
Switching off perceptual learning : anodal transcranial Direct Current Stimulation (tDCS) at Fp3 eliminates perceptual learning in humans
2016) JOURNAL OF EXPERIMENTAL PSYCHOLOGY-ANIMAL LEARNING AND COGNITION. 42(3). p.290-296 Mark(
- Associatively mediated stopping : training stimulus-specific inhibitory control
- How does response inhibition influence decision making when gambling?
- Banishing the control homunculi in studies of action control and behavior change
- Are the effects of response inhibition on gambling long-lasting?
- Critical time course of right frontoparietal involvement in mental number space
- Proactive motor control reduces monetary risk taking in gambling
- Inhibition-related activation in the right inferior frontal Gyrus in the absence of inhibitory cues
Theta burst stimulation dissociates attention and action updating in human inferior frontal cortex
2010) PROCEEDINGS OF THE NATIONAL ACADEMY OF SCIENCES OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA. 107(31). p.13966-13971 Mark(