- The incidence of human cysticercosis in a rural community of Eastern Zambia
- Complexities in using sentinel pigs to study Taenia solium transmission dynamics under field conditions
- Taenia solium infections in a rural area of Eastern Zambia: a community based study
Relative seroprevalence of cysticercus antigens and antibodies and antibodies to Taenia ova in a population sample in south India suggests immunity against neurocysticercosis
2011) TRANSACTIONS OF THE ROYAL SOCIETY OF TROPICAL MEDICINE AND HYGIENE. 105(3). p.153-159 Mark(
Field evaluation of urine antigen detection for diagnosis of Taenia solium cysticercosis
2011) TRANSACTIONS OF THE ROYAL SOCIETY OF TROPICAL MEDICINE AND HYGIENE. 105(10). p.574-578 Mark(
- Infection with versus exposure to taenia solium: what do serological test results tell us?
- Immunodiagnosis of Taenia solium taeniosis/cysticercosis
- Taenia solium cysticercosis in the Democratic Republic of Congo: how does pork trade affect the transmission of the parasite?
- Elimination of Taenia solium transmission to pigs in a field trial of the TSOL18 vaccine in Cameroon
- Age-related infection and transmission patterns of human cysticercosis