- Development of a method for assessing the relative contribution of waterborne and dietary exposure to zinc bioaccumulation in Daphnia magna by using isotopically enriched tracers and ICP-MS detection
- Influence of reducing agents on the integrity of selenocompounds: exploratory work for selenoproteome analysis
Simultaneous determination of trace elements in Tinishu Akaki River water sample, Ethiopia, by ICP-MS
2004) CANADIAN JOURNAL OF ANALYTICAL SCIENCES AND SPECTROSCOPY. 49(6). p.374-384 Mark(
- Metallobiomolecules: the basis of life, the challenge of atomic spectroscopy
- CE-ICP-SFMS for the detection of S and Zn in Aeromonas hydrophila Zn-beta-lactamase
- Detection and quantification of selenium in proteins by means of gel electrophoresis and electrothermal vaporization ICP-MS
- Direct solid sampling with electrothermal vaporization/atomization: what for and how?
- Capillary GC-ICP-MS: unsurpassed sensitivities for metal speciation in environmental samples
- Uptake of ingested uranium after low 'acute intake'
- X-ray photoelectron spectroscopic and atomic force microscopic studies of pyrolytically coated graphite and highly oriented pyrolytic graphite used for electrothermal vaporization