- Can changes in psychosocial factors and residency explain the decrease in physical activity during the transition from high school to college or university?
- Assessing the environmental characteristics of cycling routes to school: a study on the reliability and validity of a Google Street View-based audit
- The association between objective walkability, neighborhood socio-economic status, and physical activity in Belgian children
Social and physical environmental correlates of adults' weekend sitting time and moderating effects of retirement status and physical health
2014) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF ENVIRONMENTAL RESEARCH AND PUBLIC HEALTH. 11(9). p.9790-9810 Mark(
- Environmental perceptions as mediators of the relationship between the objective built environment and walking among socio-economically disadvantaged women
Urban-rural differences in physical activity in Belgian adults and the importance of psychosocial factors
2011) JOURNAL OF URBAN HEALTH-BULLETIN OF THE NEW YORK ACADEMY OF MEDICINE. 88(1). p.154-157 Mark(
- Relationships between neighborhood walkability and adults' physical activity: how important is residential self-selection?
- Physical environmental correlates of self-reported and objectively assessed physical activity in Belgian type 2 diabetes patients
- Relationship between the physical environment and physical activity in older adults: a systematic review
- Perceived social and physical environmental correlates of physical activity in older adolescents and the moderating effect of self-efficacy