- Evaluation of oprI and oprL genes as molecular markers for the genus Pseudomonas and their use in studying the biodiversity of a small Belgian river
- Bacillus berkeleyi sp. nov., isolated from the sea urchin Strongylocentrotus intermedius
- An MLSA-based online scheme for the rapid identification of Stenotrophomonas isolates
- Denitrification is a common feature among members of the genus Bacillus
- Vibrio celticus sp. nov., a new Vibrio species belonging to the Splendidus clade with pathogenic potential for clams
Transfer of Pantoea citrea, Pantoea punctata and Pantoea terrea to the genus Tatumella emend. as Tatumella citrea comb. nov., Tatumella punctata comb. nov and Tatumella terrea comb. nov and description of Tatumella morbirosei sp nov.
2010) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF SYSTEMATIC AND EVOLUTIONARY MICROBIOLOGY. 60(3). p.484-494 Mark(
- Phylogenetic variation of Aggregatibacter actinomycetemcomitans serotype e reveals an aberrant distinct evolutionary stable lineagestar, open