Enantioselective pharmacokinetics of ketoprofen in calves after intramuscular administration of a racemic mixture
2015) JOURNAL OF VETERINARY PHARMACOLOGY AND THERAPEUTICS. 38(4). p.410-413 Mark(
- Patient tailored antibiotic therapy in critically ill patients
- Advanced model-based control studies for the induction and maintenance of intravenous anaesthesia
Nonlinear dynamics of the patient's response to drug effect during general anesthesia
2015) COMMUNICATIONS IN NONLINEAR SCIENCE AND NUMERICAL SIMULATION. 20(3). p.914-926 Mark(
- N-alkylamides: from plant to brain
- Pharmacokinetics of gamithromycin after intravenous and subcutaneous administration in pigs
- Are plant N-alkylamide cosmenutriceuticals also active in the central nervous system?
- Towards model-based dose optimization of antibiotic and anti-cancer treatment regimens in specific patient populations
- Risk factors for target non-attainment during empirical treatment with β-lactam antibiotics in critically ill patients
- DALI: Defining Antibiotic Levels in Intensive care unit patients: are current beta-lactam antibiotic doses sufficient for critically ill patients?