- The role of infection models and PK/PD modelling for optimising care of critically ill patients with severe infections
- What about confidence intervals? : a word of caution when interpreting PTA simulations
- Pharmacokinetic variability and exposures of fluconazole, anidulafungin, and caspofungin in intensive care unit patients: data from multinational Defining Antibiotic Levels in Intensive care unit (DALI) patients study
- DALI: Defining Antibiotic Levels in Intensive care unit patients: are current beta-lactam antibiotic doses sufficient for critically ill patients?
- Therapeutic drug monitoring-based dose optimisation of piperacillin and meropenem: a randomised controlled trial
- Risk factors for target non-attainment during empirical treatment with β-lactam antibiotics in critically ill patients
A survey of beta-lactam antibiotics and vancomycin dosing strategies in intensive care units and general wards in Belgian hospitals.
2013) EUROPEAN JOURNAL OF CLINICAL MICROBIOLOGY & INFECTIOUS DISEASES. 32(6). p.763-768 Mark(
- Meropenem and piperacillin/tazobactam prescribing in critically ill patients: does augmented renal clearance affect pharmacokinetic/pharmacodynamic target attainment when extended infusions are used?
- Population pharmacokinetics and dosing simulations of amoxicillin/clavulanic acid in critically ill patients
- DALI : Defining Antibiotic Levels in Intensive care unit patients : a multi-centre point of prevalence study to determine whether contemporary antibiotic dosing for critically ill patients is therapeutic