- Effects of social pressure and child failure on parents’ use of control : an experimental investigation
- The effects of feedback valence and style on need satisfaction, self-talk, and perseverance among tennis players : an experimental study
The multidimensional work motivation scale: validation evidence in seven languages and nine countries
2015) EUROPEAN JOURNAL OF WORK AND ORGANIZATIONAL PSYCHOLOGY. 24(2). p.178-196 Mark(
- Does observed controlling teaching behavior relate to students' motivation in physical education?
- Research on self-determination in physical education: key findings and proposals for future research
- Examining antecedents and outcomes of part-time working nurses' motives to search and not to search for a full-time position
- Observed need-supportive and need-thwarting teaching behavior in physical education: do teachers' motivational orientations matter?
- Perceived structure and achievement goals as predictors of students' self-regulated learning and affect and the mediating role of competence need satisfaction
- Personal and contextual antecedents of achievement goals: their direct and indirect relations to students' learning strategies
- Understanding workaholics' motivations: a self-determination perspective