- Does observed controlling teaching behavior relate to students' motivation in physical education?
- Research on self-determination in physical education: key findings and proposals for future research
- Examining antecedents and outcomes of part-time working nurses' motives to search and not to search for a full-time position
- Perceived structure and achievement goals as predictors of students' self-regulated learning and affect and the mediating role of competence need satisfaction
- Observed need-supportive and need-thwarting teaching behavior in physical education: do teachers' motivational orientations matter?
- Personal and contextual antecedents of achievement goals: their direct and indirect relations to students' learning strategies
- Understanding workaholics' motivations: a self-determination perspective
Capturing autonomy, competence and relatedness at work: construction and initial validation of the work-related basic need satisfaction scale
2010) JOURNAL OF OCCUPATIONAL AND ORGANIZATIONAL PSYCHOLOGY. 83(4). p.981-1002 Mark(
- How you provide corrective feedback makes a difference: the motivating role of communicating in an autonomy-supporting way
Not all job demands are equal: differentiating job hindrances and job challenges in the Job Demands-Resources model
2010) EUROPEAN JOURNAL OF WORK AND ORGANIZATIONAL PSYCHOLOGY. 19(6). p.735-759 Mark(