- Chaperone nanobodies protect gelsolin against MT1-MMP degradation and alleviate amyloid burden in the gelsolin amyloidosis mouse model
- Redox proteomics of protein-bound methionine oxidation
- Complementary positional proteomics for screening substrates of endo- and exoproteases
- Who gets cut during cell death?
Proteomics analyses reveal the evolutionary conservation and divergence of N-terminal acetyltransferases from yeast and humans
2009) PROCEEDINGS OF THE NATIONAL ACADEMY OF SCIENCES OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA. 106(20). p.8157-8162 Mark(
- Improving the reliability and throughput of mass spectrometry-based proteomics by spectrum quality filtering
- Caspase-specific and nonspecific in vivo protein processing during Fas-induced apoptosis