- Electrophysiological responses from vagus nerve stimulation in rats
- Repeated assessment of larynx compound muscle action potentials using a self-sizing cuff electrode around the vagus nerve in experimental rats
- A novel implantable vagus nerve stimulation system (ADNS-300) for combined stimulation and recording of the vagus nerve: pilot trial at Ghent University Hospital
- Vagus nerve stimulation and the postictal state
Is central benzodiazepine receptor imaging useful for the identification of epileptogenic foci in localization-related epilepsies?
2003) EUROPEAN JOURNAL OF NUCLEAR MEDICINE AND MOLECULAR IMAGING. 30(2). p.325-328 Mark(
- Programmed and magnet-induced vagus nerve stimulation for refractory epilepsy
- Vagus nerve stimulation for medically refractory epilepsy: efficacy and cost-benefit analysis