- Scapulothoracic muscle activity and recruitment timing in patients with shoulder impingement symptoms and glenohumeral instability: a systematic review
- Does the application of kinesiotape change scapular kinematics in healthy female handball players?
- Does adding heavy load eccentric training to rehabilitation of patients with unilateral subacromial impingement result in better outcome?: a randomized, clinical trial
- Scapular muscle rehabilitation exercises in overhead athletes with impingement symptoms: effect of a 6-week training program on muscle recruitment and functional outcome
The influence of dry needling of the trapezius muscle on muscle blood flow and oxygenation
2012) JOURNAL OF MANIPULATIVE AND PHYSIOLOGICAL THERAPEUTICS. 35(9). p.685-691 Mark(
- Musculoskeletal complaints, physical activity and health-related quality of life among patients with the Ehlers-Danlos syndrome hypermobility type