- Heat-shock proteins in stromal joint tissues: innocent bystanders or disease-initiating proteins?
A pilot study of the use of an osteochondral scaffold plug for cartilage repair in the knee and how to deal with early clinical failures
2012) ARTHROSCOPY-THE JOURNAL OF ARTHROSCOPIC AND RELATED SURGERY. 28(2). p.225-233 Mark(
- First insights into human acetabular labrum cell metabolism
- The combination of microfracture and a cell-free polymer-based implant immersed with autologous serum for cartilage defect coverage
- Optimized alkylated cyclodextrin polysulphates with reduced risks on thromboembolic accidents improve osteoarthritic chondrocyte metabolism
- Autologous matrix-induced chondrogenesis combined with platelet-rich plasma gel: technical description and a five pilot patients report
- Needle arthroscopy of the knee with synovial biopsy sampling: technical experience in 150 patients