- In situ gross nitrogen transformations differ between temperate deciduous and coniferous forest soils
- Soil inorganic N leaching in edges of different forest types subject to high N deposition loads
- Elevated Cd and Zn uptake by aspen limits the phytostabilization potential compared to five other tree species
- Experimental assessment of ecological restoration options for compacted forest soils
- Assessing the effects of initial soil characteristics, machine mass and traffic intensity on forest soil compaction
Nutrient cycling in two continuous cover scenarios for forest conversion of pine plantations on sandy soil, II: nutrient cycling via throughfall deposition and seepage flux
2009) CANADIAN JOURNAL OF FOREST RESEARCH-REVUE CANADIENNE DE RECHERCHE FORESTIERE. 39(2). p.453-466 Mark(
- Phytoextraction of metals from soils: how far from practice?