- Peer assessment in a Wiki: product improvement, students' learning and perception regarding peer feedback
- Long term study of safe internet use of young children
- Structuring asynchronous discussion groups: comparing scripting by assigning roles with regulation by cross-age peer tutors
- Internet parenting styles and the impact on internet use of primary school children
- Tagging thinking types in asynchronous discussion groups: effects on critical thinking
Scripting by assigning roles: does it improve knowledge construction in asynchronous discussion groups?
2007) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF COMPUTER-SUPPORTED COLLABORATIVE LEARNING. 2(2-3). p.225-246 Mark(