- Beyond the Millenium Development Goals: new agenda
- Lathyrus sativus L. (grass pea) toxic plant or nutraceutical?
- Lathyrus sativus: to eat or not to eat?
- Experimental model of neurolathyrism : role of heme oxygenase-1 in the vascular insult associated with hind-leg paraparesis
Vascular insult accompanied by overexpressed heme oxygenase-1 as a pathophysiological mechanism in experimental neurolathyrism with hind-leg paraparesis
2012) BIOCHEMICAL AND BIOPHYSICAL RESEARCH COMMUNICATIONS. 428(1). p.160-166 Mark(
- Effect of environmental factors on the biosynthesis of the neuro-excitatory amino acid beta-ODAP (beta-N-oxalyl-L-alpha, beta-diaminopropionic acid) in callus tissue of lathyrus sativus
- Studies on neurolathyrism in Ethiopia: dietary habits, perception of risk and prevention
- L-β-N-oxalyl-α,β-diaminopropionic acid toxicity in motor neurons
- Sulfur amino acids deficiency caused by grass pea diet plays an important role in the toxicity of L-beta-ODAP by increasing the oxidative stress: studies on a motor neuron cell line