- Taenia solium in Europe : still endemic?
- Control of Taenia solium taeniasis/cysticercosis : the best way forward for sub-Saharan Africa?
- Host Th1/Th2 immune response to Taenia solium cyst antigens in relation to cyst burden of neurocysticercosis
- Human migration and pig/pork import in the European Union : what are the implications for Taenia solium infections?
- Study and ranking of determinants of Taenia solium infections by classification tree models
- Incidence of human Taenia solium larval infections in an Ecuadorian endemic area: implications for disease burden assessment and control
- The incidence of human cysticercosis in a rural community of Eastern Zambia
- Assessing the burden of human cysticercosis in Vietnam
- Parasite antigen in serum predicts the presence of viable brain parasites in patients with apparently calcified cysticercosis only
Prevalence of porcine cysticercosis in Vellore, South India
2013) TRANSACTIONS OF THE ROYAL SOCIETY OF TROPICAL MEDICINE AND HYGIENE. 107(1). p.62-64 Mark(