- Taenia solium in Europe : still endemic?
- Control of Taenia solium taeniasis/cysticercosis : the best way forward for sub-Saharan Africa?
- Host Th1/Th2 immune response to Taenia solium cyst antigens in relation to cyst burden of neurocysticercosis
- Human migration and pig/pork import in the European Union : what are the implications for Taenia solium infections?
- Study and ranking of determinants of Taenia solium infections by classification tree models
- Incidence of human Taenia solium larval infections in an Ecuadorian endemic area: implications for disease burden assessment and control
- The incidence of human cysticercosis in a rural community of Eastern Zambia
- Assessing the burden of human cysticercosis in Vietnam
Prevalence of porcine cysticercosis in Vellore, South India
2013) TRANSACTIONS OF THE ROYAL SOCIETY OF TROPICAL MEDICINE AND HYGIENE. 107(1). p.62-64 Mark(
- Parasite antigen in serum predicts the presence of viable brain parasites in patients with apparently calcified cysticercosis only