- Assessment of the societal cost of Taenia solium in Angónia district, Mozambique
- Preliminary assessment of the computer-based Taenia solium educational program ‘The Vicious Worm’ on knowledge uptake in primary school students in rural areas in eastern Zambia
- Taenia solium in Europe : still endemic?
- Epidemiology of taeniosis/cysticercosis in Europe, a systematic review : Western Europe
- Identifying wildlife reservoirs of neglected taeniid tapeworms : non-invasive diagnosis of endemic Taenia serialis infection in a wild primate population
- Comparison of a new multiplex real-time PCR with the Kato Katz thick smear and copro-antigen ELISA for the detection and differentiation of Taenia spp. in human stools
Present status of laboratory diagnosis of human taeniosis/cysticercosis in Europe
2017) EUROPEAN JOURNAL OF CLINICAL MICROBIOLOGY & INFECTIOUS DISEASES. 36(11). p.2029-2040 Mark(
- Control of Taenia solium taeniasis/cysticercosis : the best way forward for sub-Saharan Africa?
- Host Th1/Th2 immune response to Taenia solium cyst antigens in relation to cyst burden of neurocysticercosis
- Human migration and pig/pork import in the European Union : what are the implications for Taenia solium infections?