- Characterisation of morphology and anatomy of the main cocoa varieties in the Southern Vietnam
- First report of fossilized cysts produced by the benthic Bysmatrum subsalsum (Dinophyceae) from a shallow Mexican lagoon in the Gulf of Mexico
- Xe- and U-tracks in apatite and muscovite near the etching threshold
- Functional anatomy and kinematics of the oral jaw system during terrestrial feeding in Periophthalmus barbarus
- Cranial phenotypic variation in Meriones crassus and M. libycus (Rodentia, Gerbillinae), and a morphological divergence in M. crassus from the Iranian Plateau and Mesopotamia (Western Zagros Mountains)
- Taxonomic changes in C4 Cyperus (Cypereae, Cyperoideae, Cyperaceae): combining the sedge genera Ascolepis, Kyllinga and Pycreus into Cyperus s.l.
- A statistical shape model of trochlear dysplasia of the knee
- Review of: D. Brown, M. Chumakina & G.G. Corbett (eds.), Canonical morphology and syntax. Oxford: Oxford University Press, 2013.
Change in upper airway geometry between upright and supine position during Tidal Nasal breathing
2014) JOURNAL OF AEROSOL MEDICINE AND PULMONARY DRUG DELIVERY. 27(1). p.51-57 Mark(
- Tales of the unexpected: angiocarpous representatives of the Russulaceae in tropical South East Asia