- Tumour necrosis factor: out of my heart!
- Scheduling framework for distributed intrusion detection systems over heterogeneous network architectures
Close-range hyperspectral image analysis for the early detection of stress responses in individual plants in a high-throughput phenotyping platform
2018) ISPRS JOURNAL OF PHOTOGRAMMETRY AND REMOTE SENSING. 138. p.121-138 Mark(
- Altered microbial communities and nitrogen availability in temperate forest edges
- Amenity proximity analysis for sustainable brownfield redevelopment planning
- Optimising finishing pig delivery weight: participatory decision problem analysis
- Determining RUSLE P- and C-factors for stone bunds and trenches in rangeland and cropland, North Ethiopia
- Defining spatiotemporal characteristics of climate change trends from downscaled GCMs ensembles: how climate change reacts in Xinjiang, China
- Mesenchymal stem cells in daily veterinary practice : are we there yet?
- Uncertainty quantification of creep in concrete by Taylor expansion