- Methodology in the evolutionary study of art: perspectives in philosophical anthropology, cognitive archaeology, and evolutionary theory
- How to evaluate educational games: lessons learned from the evaluation study of Master F.I.N.D.
- Heterogeneous spectrum sensing: challenges and methodologies
- Synchronous reluctance motors performance based on different electrical steel grades
- What social media data mean for audience studies: a multidimensional investigation of Twitter use during a current affairs TV programme
- Six questions on topology in theoretical chemistry
- Mechanistic modeling of architectural vulnerability factor
- Effect of limestone fillers on microstructure and permeability due to carbonation of cement pastes under controlled CO2 pressure conditions
- Response styles and the quality of survey data: evidence from Guyana
Psychoanalytic single case studies of children and adolescents: characterisation with the 'inventory of basic information in single cases'
2014) PRAXIS DER KINDERPSYCHOLOGIE UND KINDERPSYCHIATRIE. 63(4). p.308-321 Mark(