- Differences between Flemish and Chinese primary students' mastery of basic arithmetic operations
Curriculum sequencing and the acquisition of clock reading skills among Chinese and Flemish children
2013) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF SCIENCE AND MATHEMATICS EDUCATION. 11(3). p.761-785 Mark(
- Clock reading: an underestimated topic in children with mathematics difficulties
- Mathematics learning difficulties in primary education: teachers' professional knowledge and the use of commercially available learning packages
- Towards an agenda for studying learning and instruction focusing on time-related competences in children
- Mastery of the counting principles in toddlers: a crucial step in the development of budding arithmetic abilities?
- Classification, seriation, and counting in grades 1, 2, and 3 as two-year longitudinal predictors for low achieving in numerical facility and arithmetical achievement?