- Does appropriate empiric antibiotic therapy modify intensive care unit-acquired Enterobacteriaceae bacteraemia mortality and discharge?
- Rejoinder : remaining challenges in investigating grade-retention effectiveness
- Time-varying treatments in observational studies : marginal structural models of the effects of early grade retention on math achievement
- Commentary: The formal approach to quantitative causal inference in epidemiology : misguided or misrepresented?
- The effects of early grade retention: effect modification by prior achievement and age
- Bias-reduced doubly robust estimation
Estimation of controlled direct effects in the presence of exposure-induced confounding and latent variables
2014) STRUCTURAL EQUATION MODELING-A MULTIDISCIPLINARY JOURNAL. 21(3). p.396-407 Mark(
- A simple unified approach for estimating natural direct and indirect effects
- Causation and causal inference for genetic effects
- On model selection and model misspecification in causal inference