- Similar diversity-disturbance responses to different physical impacts: three cases of small-scale biodiversity increase in the Belgian part of the North Sea
- Effect of short-term hypoxia on marine nematode community structure and vertical distribution pattern in three different sediment types of the North Sea
- Is nematode colonisation in the presence of Scolelepis in tropical sandy-beach sediment similar to the colonisation process in temperate sandy beaches?
- The importance of biological interactions for the vertical distribution of nematodes in a temperate ultra-dissipitave sandy beach
- The effect of the dominant polychaete Scolelepis squamata on nematode colonisation in sandy beach sediments: an experimental approach
Use of benthic vs planktonic organic matter by sandy-beach organisms: a food tracing experiment with (13)C labelled diatoms
2011) JOURNAL OF EXPERIMENTAL MARINE BIOLOGY AND ECOLOGY. 407(2). p.309-314 Mark(