- Macrofaunal assemblages associated with the sponge Sarcotragus foetidus Schmidt, 1862 (Porifera: Demospongiae) at the coasts of Cyprus and Greece
- Detecting subtle shifts in ecosystem functioning in a dynamic estuarine environment
- Antarctic shallow water benthos in an area of recent rapid glacier retreat
Biodiversity patterns, environmental drivers and indicator species on a high-temperature hydrothermal edifice, Mid-Atlantic Ridge
2015) DEEP-SEA RESEARCH PART II-TOPICAL STUDIES IN OCEANOGRAPHY. 121. p.177-192 Mark(
- Macrofauna along the Sudanese Red Sea coast: potential effect of mangrove clearance on community and trophic structure
- Effect of short-term hypoxia on marine nematode community structure and vertical distribution pattern in three different sediment types of the North Sea
- Similar diversity-disturbance responses to different physical impacts: three cases of small-scale biodiversity increase in the Belgian part of the North Sea
Are boundary conditions in surface productivity at the Southern Polar Front reflected in benthic activity?
2014) DEEP-SEA RESEARCH PART II-TOPICAL STUDIES IN OCEANOGRAPHY. 108. p.51-59 Mark(
- Experimenting with ecosystem interaction networks in search of threshold potentials in real-world marine ecosystems
- Is nematode colonisation in the presence of Scolelepis in tropical sandy-beach sediment similar to the colonisation process in temperate sandy beaches?