- Macrofaunal assemblages associated with the sponge Sarcotragus foetidus Schmidt, 1862 (Porifera: Demospongiae) at the coasts of Cyprus and Greece
- Detecting subtle shifts in ecosystem functioning in a dynamic estuarine environment
- Antarctic shallow water benthos in an area of recent rapid glacier retreat
Biodiversity patterns, environmental drivers and indicator species on a high-temperature hydrothermal edifice, Mid-Atlantic Ridge
2015) DEEP-SEA RESEARCH PART II-TOPICAL STUDIES IN OCEANOGRAPHY. 121. p.177-192 Mark(
- Macrofauna along the Sudanese Red Sea coast: potential effect of mangrove clearance on community and trophic structure
- Similar diversity-disturbance responses to different physical impacts: three cases of small-scale biodiversity increase in the Belgian part of the North Sea
- Effect of short-term hypoxia on marine nematode community structure and vertical distribution pattern in three different sediment types of the North Sea
Are boundary conditions in surface productivity at the Southern Polar Front reflected in benthic activity?
2014) DEEP-SEA RESEARCH PART II-TOPICAL STUDIES IN OCEANOGRAPHY. 108. p.51-59 Mark(
- Experimenting with ecosystem interaction networks in search of threshold potentials in real-world marine ecosystems
- Is nematode colonisation in the presence of Scolelepis in tropical sandy-beach sediment similar to the colonisation process in temperate sandy beaches?