- Which health-related problems are associated with problematic video-gaming or social media use in adolescents? A large-scale cross-sectional public health study
- Reliability of primary caregivers reports on lifestyle behaviours of European pre-school children: the ToyBox-study
- Towards the integration and development of a cross-European research network and infrastructure: the DEterminants of DIet and Physical ACtivity (DEDIPAC) Knowledge Hub
- Me, myself and my mobile: a segmentation of youths based on their attitudes towards the mobile phone as a status instrument
Food taxes: how likely are likely effects?
2013) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF HEALTH POLICY AND MANAGEMENT. 1(3). p.241-241 Mark(
Food taxes, a new holy grail?
2013) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF HEALTH POLICY AND MANAGEMENT. 1(2). p.95-97 Mark(
- The 2013 ESH/ESC guidelines for the management of arterial hypertension
- 2013 ESH/ESC Guidelines for the management of arterial hypertension
- 2013 ESH/ESC Guidelines for the management of arterial hypertension: the Task Force for the management of arterial hypertension of the European Society of Hypertension (ESH) and of the European Society of Cardiology (ESC)
- Food systems: new-ruralism versus new-urbanism