- Which health-related problems are associated with problematic video-gaming or social media use in adolescents? A large-scale cross-sectional public health study
- 2016 European Guidelines on cardiovascular disease prevention in clinical practice: The Sixth Joint Task Force of the European Society of Cardiology and Other Societies on Cardiovascular Disease Prevention in Clinical Practice (constituted by representatives of 10 societies and by invited experts)
- Reliability of primary caregivers reports on lifestyle behaviours of European pre-school children: the ToyBox-study
- Towards the integration and development of a cross-European research network and infrastructure: the DEterminants of DIet and Physical ACtivity (DEDIPAC) Knowledge Hub
- Me, myself and my mobile: a segmentation of youths based on their attitudes towards the mobile phone as a status instrument
Food taxes: how likely are likely effects?
2013) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF HEALTH POLICY AND MANAGEMENT. 1(3). p.241-241 Mark(
Food taxes, a new holy grail?
2013) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF HEALTH POLICY AND MANAGEMENT. 1(2). p.95-97 Mark(
- The 2013 ESH/ESC guidelines for the management of arterial hypertension
- 2013 ESH/ESC Guidelines for the management of arterial hypertension: the Task Force for the management of arterial hypertension of the European Society of Hypertension (ESH) and of the European Society of Cardiology (ESC)
- 2013 ESH/ESC Guidelines for the management of arterial hypertension