Early numerical competencies in 4- and 5-year-old children with autism spectrum disorder.
2017) FOCUS ON AUTISM AND OTHER DEVELOPMENTAL DISABILITIES . 32(4). p.279-292 Mark(
- Metacognition for spelling in higher etudents with dyslexia: is there evidence for the dual burden hypothesis?
- Working memory in children with reading and/or mathematical disabilities
- Mathematical problems in children with developmental coordination disorder
- Clock reading: an underestimated topic in children with mathematics difficulties
- Mathematical disabilities: an underestimated topic?
- Mastery of the counting principles in toddlers: a crucial step in the development of budding arithmetic abilities?