- Perceptions of pesticides exposure risks by operators, workers, residents and bystanders in Greece, Italy and the UK
- Library towers and the vertical dimension of knowledge
- A semantic context exchange process for the federated management of the future internet
Psychoanalytische Einzelfallstudien von Kindern und Jugendlichen: Charakterisierung mit dem 'Inventory of Basic Information in Single Cases'
2014) PRAXIS DER KINDERPSYCHOLOGIE UND KINDERPSYCHIATRIE. 63(4). p.308-321 Mark(
- Thanatological Pluralism and the Epistemic Openness of ‘Death’
- On colonial blind spots, ego-politics of knowledge and 'Universal Reason'
- Granularity of attributes in formal concept analysis
- Semantics for possibilistic answer set programs: uncertain rules versus rules with uncertain conclusions
- The role of the media in the science-policy nexus: some critical reflections based on an analysis of the Belgian drug policy debate (1996-2003)
- Food-related hazards in China: consumers' perceptions of risk and trust in information sources