- Effect of an oral healthcare protocol in nursing homes on care staffs' knowledge and attitude towards oral health care: a cluster-randomised controlled trial
- Perceptions of antimicrobial usage, antimicrobial resistance and policy measures to reduce antimicrobial usage in convenient samples of Belgian, French, German, Swedish and Swiss pig farmers
- Relationship between reflection ability and clinical performance: a cross-sectional and retrospective-longitudinal correlational cohort study in midwifery
- Perceptions of pesticides exposure risks by operators, workers, residents and bystanders in Greece, Italy and the UK
- Library towers and the vertical dimension of knowledge
- A semantic context exchange process for the federated management of the future internet
Psychoanalytische Einzelfallstudien von Kindern und Jugendlichen: Charakterisierung mit dem 'Inventory of Basic Information in Single Cases'
2014) PRAXIS DER KINDERPSYCHOLOGIE UND KINDERPSYCHIATRIE. 63(4). p.308-321 Mark(
- Thanatological Pluralism and the Epistemic Openness of ‘Death’
- On colonial blind spots, ego-politics of knowledge and 'Universal Reason'
- Granularity of attributes in formal concept analysis