Calcium, oxidative stress and connexin channels, a harmonious orchestra directing the response to radiotherapy treatment?
2017) BIOCHIMICA ET BIOPHYSICA ACTA-MOLECULAR CELL RESEARCH. 1864(6). p.1099-1120 Mark(
- Identification of novel radiation-induced p53-dependent transcripts extensively regulated during mouse brain development
- Intensity modulated radiotherapy induces pro-inflammatory and pro-survival responses in prostate cancer patients
- Gene set enrichment analysis highlights different gene expression profiles in whole blood samples X-irradiated with low and high doses
- Low doses of ionizing radiation induce immune-stimulatory responses in isolated human primary monocytes
- Medium-mediated bystander response after ionizing radiation is correlated with the increase of specific cytokines in human fibroblasts