- The challenge of promoting self-regulated learning among primary school children with a low socio-economic and immigrant background
- Leadership development, a rough road to travel: evaluation of an academic leadership training intervention program
- Don’t put a label on me. Labels and interpretation of é que-clefts.
- The role of KNOWLEDGE IN STUDENT OPINIONS ON GENETICALLY MODIFIED ORGANISMS: AN INTERVENTION STUDY
Physical activity recommendations from general practitioners in Australia: results from a national survey
2016) AUSTRALIAN AND NEW ZEALAND JOURNAL OF PUBLIC HEALTH. 40(1). p.83-90 Mark(
- How can clinicians detect and treat autism early? Methodological trends of technology use in research
- Use of early intervention for young children with autism spectrum disorder across Europe
- Strengthening the Reporting of Observational Studies in Epidemiology-Nutritional Epidemiology (STROBE-nut): an extension of the STROBE Statement
Developing educational materials about risks on social network sites: a design based research approach
2016) ETR&D-EDUCATIONAL TECHNOLOGY RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT. 64(3). p.459-480 Mark(
- Injuries can be prevented in contact flag football!