- Transient receptor potential channels in intestinal inflammation : what is the impact of cigarette smoking?
- The first European evidence-based consensus on extra-intestinal manifestations in inflammatory bowel disease
- Cigarette smoking and inflammatory bowel disease: insights into microbial and immune homeostasis
Paediatric Crohn's disease: disease activity and growth in the BELCRO cohort after 3 years follow-up
2016) JOURNAL OF PEDIATRIC GASTROENTEROLOGY AND NUTRITION. 63(2). p.253-258 Mark(
- Do extra-articular manifestations influence outcome in ankylosing spondylitis? : 12-year results from OASIS
- Chronic cigarette smoke exposure induces microbial and inflammatory shifts and mucin changes in the murine gut
- Genome-wide copy number variation scan identifies complement component C4 as novel susceptibility gene for Crohn's disease
- Does canine inflammatory bowel disease influence gut microbial profile and host metabolism?
- A case of chronic recurrent multifocal osteomyelitis associated with Crohn's disease
- Faecal leukocyte esterase activity is an alternative biomarker in inflammatory bowel disease