Early numerical competencies in 4- and 5-year-old children with autism spectrum disorder.
2017) FOCUS ON AUTISM AND OTHER DEVELOPMENTAL DISABILITIES . 32(4). p.279-292 Mark(
- Early numerical competencies in 5- and 6-year-old children with autism spectrum disorder
- Number line estimation from kindergarten to grade 2: a longitudinal study
- Preschool predictors of mathematics in first grade children with autism spectrum disorder
- Enhancing young children's arithmetic skills through non-intensive, computerised kindergarten interventions: a randomised controlled study
- Preservice elementary school teachers' knowledge of fractions: a mirror of students' knowledge?
- Language in the prediction of arithmetics in kindergarten and grade 1
- Cognitive phenotype of mathematical learning disabilities: what can we learn from siblings?
- Can we predict mathematical learning disabilities from symbolic and non-symbolic comparison tasks in kindergarten? Findings from a longitudinal study
- Poor comprehensive readers: what do we know about their profile?